Fireball and its many uses

Corn Cob tastes great
if barbequed on Fireball



I like barbequed corn cob a lot. If i have it regularly for a week still i can have it more. It does not matter to me that which part of the country corn came from; i just like it barbequed.

Fireball - charcoal briquette - makes a lot easier to barbeque corn cob. Unlike roadside sellers, it does not smell smoke or taste the ashes. instead all i get is fresh scent of barbequed corncob. its a lot more hyginic too.

Come join us ! one piece of Fireball is enough to barbeque more than 15 piece of corn cob and it taste even better if we have this together.



Food tastes great
if cooked on Fireball



For years i have been hearing from food lovers from all walk of life, that food tastes great if cooked in fire-wood.
For very long period, I was not quite convinced at all; because its just too smoky, smelly and tearry talk for me to give it a thought.

"Next time when you cook meat, any of your choice ; try it on fireball" It kept comming. But this time fire-wood has been replaced by Fireball. " remember its not just spieces that make meat tender and delicious, its how you cook it..... "

Recently, on a small gathering one of the items I served was the Chichen which i had made on Fireball. All my guest went oooh.. and aaah... and also asking what made this chicken sooo goood ?

......"food does taste great if cooked in Fireball", this time it was me admiting this, after so many years.

Fireball is available at all leading stores
Receipe for chicken
( preparation time 30 minutes )

One and half kg Skinless chicken
Oil : two serving spoon
2 midium size onion
Garlic - about 4-5 big cloves
Ginger - equal to garlic
salt : 2 table spoon
Green chilli : 5 half slit
chilly powder : 1 table spoon
cumin powder : 1 and 1/2 table spoon
timur powder : 1/4 table spoon
turmaric powder : 1/4 table spoon
clove : 6-7 piece
green cardamon : two piece
bay leaf : 3 leaf


Method :
- mix all the ingredients in a pan. [ onion has to be finely chopped and paste of garlic and ginger. grind clove and cardamon before mixing].
- then add chicken in the pan and mix it properly.
- keep it aside for about 3 hours.
-Ignite a fireball and then keep the pan on top of briquette stove.
- once your hear the sizzling sound stir it for about 5 minutes and then leave it with cover on for 10 minutes.
- if you like tomatoes add about 5 (small size ) finely chopped. after adding tomatooes stir it and cover it for 3 minutes.
- once all the water of tomatoes dries out its done.

Note : when we say 30 mintues, it starts from when you start hearing the sizzling sound.

Before Fireball
boiling water has never been
soo easy task of my
household chores.



I forget 6 times out of ten but my husband thinks, its 9 out of ten. Probaly its because I keep forgeting to switch off gas whenever I keep water for boiling.

One day he came home with a Fireball and told me to use it 'regularly' to boil water.

Before Fireball boiling water has never been so easy task of my household chores. I can forget to switch it off yet it does not cost me extra . Once the work is done it finishes automatically. One piece boils 7 litre water. I can even hoil water on the odd most hours like before going to bed.Using fireball to boil drinking water has been so liberating.

Apart from that use of fireball has helped us to save a cylinder a year and now its hard to say who is happier. me or my husband !

Fireball and its stove is available in all leading department stores.